I must be the laziest person I know. I want to take the quick road everytime if given the chance.
Exercise is hard but I'm just going to have to do it. It just ain't fair that I have to, I don't wanna do it, I don't like doing it, in fact I hate it with a passion. I'd much rather sit on the couch or in front of the computer all day. I don't know if I'll ever even remotely like it. Some people say they didn't like it but then they started to love it, I think it's a bunch of BS imo. They must be lying. But despite all of that, I'm convinced if I'm going to lose weight I will have to exercise. I have a membership to the best fitness facility in my county and surrounding counties, I need to start using it. Note to self: look online at the fitness center website for class schedules.
I have a 9 year old daughter I'll have to take with me so I'm limited to only using the pool when classes are not taking place. Sucks, but I'll have to deal with it until she gets back in school.
Now, there's the issue with the food. I'm lazy there too. I'd rather eat a big lunch and a regular dinner to keep from having to cook breakfast. I also would rather eat a easy convenience food rather than to cook a meal. I've been thinking about this. Most convenience foods have a lot of sodium. I think I might make myself some preprotioned meals and put them in the freezer so I can just pop them in the microwave. This might help my husband too because he takes his lunch everyday to work, sometimes I forget and it would be nice if he could just grab something from the freezer. I haven't lost as much weight as I think I should have and I think it is because of the high sodium meals and not exercising because I'm too lazy to cook & work out.
Next issue is drinking fluids. I don't think you have to drink 8 - 8oz glasses of only water per day. I think just as long as it is some kind of fluid its fine. Whether that fluid be, tea, herbal tea, crystal light or diet coke. The issue I have is I just don't drink enough. I'm lucky to get 48 oz on most days and its all because I'm too lazy to get up and get something to drink. I hate drinking too, I'd much rather eat of course! lol
Then lastly there is the issue with the messy house. I'm ashamed to have anyone over right now. My mother would have a cow! I have to admit that much of the reason my house is a mess is because I've been sick and I'm the only one that ever cleans around here, but it's also cause I'm lazy.
How am I going to break free from laziness? I don't know but I guess I'll just try hard to not be lazy right now and do that one day or one task at a time.
Exercise is definitely an answer to your laziness!!! Trust me, if you roll out of bed in the morning, throw on some tennis shoes and a sports bra and force yourself to start moving, before you know it, you will be into it and feeling the energy! Once this becomes a normal routine, your energy will be through the roof!! That is why people say they learn to love exercising! It's not that they physically love the act, but they love the way it makes them feel. Endorphines are released and its like being on drugs, but natural drugs. And then as your body strengthens, well that's a whole nother story. Then you'll find yourself doing kung fu moves when no one is looking, bahaahaha!
ReplyDelete