I have been sick since we returned from our vacation in Texas. That was July 5th. I had horrible headaches for the first week followed up by a slow forming cold. I'm still sick and 2 days ago I seemed to be getting worse. Now I have this dry cough. I spent most of the night coughing last night.
I just don't get it, I wake up with a raw sore throat that goes away after a couple of hours, my nose starts to run and then it clears up, I cough like mad and then nothing for hours. I feel pretty tired too, I haven't been able to exercise because of it. On the attempts that I have tried to exercise, I felt like crap afterward.
I'm beginning to wonder if I'm allergic to something, but I cant relate it to anything.
Meanwhile, my house is starting to look like a bunch of animals live here, my yard looks like a jungle and my garden plants look like they are suffocating from all the weeds in there.
The other issue I have is the constant headaches. I always have one and nothing I take, including the Fioricet my doctor prescribed works to relieve it. If it does relieve it, it comes back after the medicine wears off.
I'm just sick of it all!
I weighed in this morning at 260.5 lbs. This is more than what I weighed the day before yesterday but I'm trying not to let this affect me. Especially after the Scale post that I made. It's just a tool, it's just a tool, I keep repeating it to myself. lol I also have to remember that weight loss is not linear, and my weight will naturally fluctuate. And it's like I said before, just as long as it continues to go down and instead of up I will be happy with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.