Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Scale!!!! (Cue the scary movie music)

Why are we so obsessed with the scale? It cant rule us as some say. It is just an inanimate object that is a tool we use to see how much we weigh. It's just a tool, the definition of a tool is, an implement used in the practice of a vocation. The vocation we use it for is a measurement of weight. There is nothing in that definition that says it gives it power over us. In fact if it weren't for us, it wouldn't even have a use.
I say we should take a stand and quit letting a measly old scale take power over us. I mean, I could understand if it were forcing you to step on it every morning but it is not. If you cant handle the truth it tells you then put it away.
I think if I am doing the right thing like I should be then my weight should go down. No scale needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.